Viewing Metrics for:
Recursive Partitioning Methods to Examine the Effects of Physical Activity on Physical and Mental Health: A Case Study at One Public University in the United States
Published on 21 May 2021.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.